11 Enchanting Things to Do in Dubai (Tourist Guide 2022)
If you’re looking for the best things to do in Dubai this summer, this article has you covered. There are so many fantastic things to do and explore places – from stunning beaches to super rooftop bars, massive world-class nightclubs, to desert escapes. Plus, to ensure you don’t forget a single one, we’ve rounded up 11 of the very best and enchanting things to do and the best places to explore in Dubai right here.
This “2021 tourists guide” will bring the best outdoor activities, water sports, cinema experiences, ladies nights, brunches, happy hours, award-winning restaurants, family-friendly fun, spa days, all the top places to visit in Dubai, and more.
It’s time to explore and start ticking all these incredible things to do in Dubai off your places to visit in the Dubai bucket list.
1. Attractions And Things To Do In Dubai
In Dubai, you would love to explore the attractions of things to do. Moreover, you can explore the world’s best ultra-modern architecture of this era. Such as:
- Explore Burj Al Arab Jumeirah & palm Jumeirah and go up Burj Khalifa.
- Iconic Dubai groundbreaking that’s a bucket-list terminus
- Don’t miss the rain in the rainforest at The Green Planet
- Cruise past The Dubai Fountain
- Dress up and visit Burj Al Arab
- Go up to Dubai’s Burj Khalifa
- Hop on a Dubai sightseeing bus tour
- Meander midst the flowers at Dubai Miracle Garden
- Have a best-day-out at La Mer
- Even you can have a swimming experience with sharks in Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo.
2. Exploring Culture
You can explore the culture, food, and history of Dubai on tour. Discovering the history of Dubai and its heritages as a small coastal reimbursement. A few cultural representative things to do are listed below; including:
- Be amazed by La Perle
- Buy fresh fish at the Waterfront Market
- Buy jewels at Dubai Gold Souk
- Check out the outdoor Ripe Market
- Check out the art museums or galleries at Al Quoz
3. Dining Experiences And Restaurants
A luxurious and calm place to dine along with your imagination comes true in Dubai. Albeit, you can go for the experience;
- Eat dinner next to the turtles at Il Borro Tuscan Bistro
- Feast on a rooftop at folly by Nick & Scott
- Dinner gatherings with Burj Khalifa backdrop at Thiptara
- Have a gold burrata at V Palm Jumeirah
- Prod into fondue at an après-ski bar
- Dine on the Creek with Bateaux
- Meal from a food truck at Last Exit
4. Nightlife In Dubai
Lively and enchanting nightlife as well as sunsets periods you ever desire…! You just need to
- Catch a sense of taste of Ireland one of Dubai’s best pubs, The Irish Village
- Visit bowling in the world’s highest bowling alley
- Sip sunset drinks
- Sunbathe and party on the beach at Beach Clubs
The following hiking tracks in the UAE are definite to give you a memorable & impressive experience.
- Jebel Qihwi. One of the most incredible peaks in the Hajar Mountains and stands at 1792m.
- Wadi Tayyibah
- The Shawka Dam Loop
- Wadi Lasal
- Hike at Wadi Helo
6. Off The Beaten Track
You can see a different side of artistic outdoors and more in Dubai. Like:
- Try dune buggy
- See stunning street art on 18B Street
- Paddle a kayak on the Palm
- Horse ride in the desert
- Picnic at Secret Beach
7. Spas, Sport, And Wellbeing In Dubai
Are you looking for physical and mental relaxation after tidy and heisting time? Just visit Dubai’s well-being activities that make you fresh and sound overall perspective.
- Ekart Zabeel at The Dubai Mall
- Practice full moon yoga at Talise Madinat
- Treat yourself to Guerlain play golf
- Go fishing
- At The Lost Chambers Aquarium, you can experience “An Underwater Yoga”
8. Family Fun In Dubai With Kids
If you are looking for entertainment with your family and kids, you will have a bucket of visiting lists regarding family fun and enjoyment places. We check out the top 7 of Dubai’s best family attractions, all of which assurance fun for all groups of ages.
- Ski Dubai
- Dubai Turtle Rehabilitation Project
- Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo
- Wild Wadi & Aquaventure Waterparks
- Bur Dhabi and the Creek
- The SEGA Republic
- Burj Khalifa Tour & Fountains
9. Water Activities
Luxury yachts rent is the best and enchanting water activity for this summer. Either you can arrange celebrations, parties or festivals. You can have boom assistance regarding choosing class, suggest an ideal cruise route or a great recreational sport for you, and give you complete information with all the details you want to know about your upcoming cruise.
- Yacht Rent (for fishing, cruising)
- Jet Skiing
- Scuba Diving
- Deep-Sea Fishing
- Stand-Up Paddle (SUP) Excursion
10. Beech Activities
Nonetheless, after cruising, you can take a bit of rest on the beach and take part in other games and well-being activities. Such as:
- Kite Beach
- Sun Bath
- Play games
11. Luxury Shopping
Here’s the list of best shopping places in Dubai: Fashion, Gold, Electronics & More to have a luxurious shopping experience ever.
- Wafi Mall
- Deira Gold Souk
- Bur Dubai Souk
- Global Village
- Souk Madinat Jumeirah
- Burjuman Centre
- Al Fahidi Street
- Karama Shopping Complex